Come and visit the world‘s biggest exhibition for Aids for the Blind and the Visually Impaired
- Free entrance
- Pick-up service for visually impaired visitors from the train station and the airport to the exhibition grounds
- 400 square metres more booths on 2 levels
- Manufacturers from all over the world present their product range in the field of specialized aids for the Blind and the visually impaired
A forum for those who are affected and interested - with information and discussions
- Experiences of impaired persons, training centers inform about working situation, training and job
- Continuing education for doctors and curative professions
- Expert papers on medical topics, meetings for continuing training, and discussions about social topics
The "art line"
Since 2013 SightCity Frankfurt also offers cultural entertainment. In our “art line” the blind artist Monika Häusler will show again her works.
Please choose your language/Bitte wählen Sie Ihre Sprache